Monday, 23 October 2017
Urgent Job opening Manager Civil & Asst. Manager Civil & Supervisor Civil, leading mining Company at Central Africa.
To supervise and control civil work at our poultry project. To design, plan, and build 20 poultry houses, staff house, feedmill, shop, ware houses and office premises.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
B E or equivalent in civil engineering
To Manage a group of 60 people at site, record keeping, and cost controls.
Interested candidate send me your updated cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: BE CSC, B.Tech IT, MCA
Perform consulting work with both travel-based assignments and remote-work assignments.
Collaborate with Technical Architects and Project Managers to build solutions that solve customer problems and deliver business value.
Skilled at eliciting application requirements.
Directly contribute to solution development in the areas of process flow, business logic and user interface.
Delivering sound and scalable process centric solutions to customers.
Participate in the development, testing, deployment and production support.
Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
Cultivate and display excellent software development and software project skills.
Willing to travel and relocate if required.
Database skills, SQL, Triggers/Stored Procedures and Awareness and understanding of Web Servers and Application Servers
Good communication in English. Additional languages will be an added advantage.
Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
Good team skills as well as ability to work independently at client’s site.
Java, Adobe & other Design Tools will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL will be an added advantage
Send your cv email@example.com
Wednesday, 18 October 2017
No of Job opening: 02 Nos.
Education & Experience:
Crane operating license with elementary education preferably 12th & ITI or diploma with 08-10 Years of experience in working at mine sites. Good knowledge of standard crane operation techniques and hand signals. Exposure of Africa or DRC shall be additive advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:· Weigh materials to determine load weight and ensure compliance with lifting specifications, Move levers, depress buttons and foot pedals to operate and control the speed or direction of crane movement. Conduct inspection of crane mechanism and lifting components to ensure parts are in working order. Liaise with helpers and ground workers who provide direction assistance through radio communication or hand signals.
· Inspect cables and grappling assembly to identify wear and facilitate replacement, clean, lubricate, and maintain the moving parts of a crane such as the cables, pulley or grappling mechanism, Load or unload shipment of heavy duty machinery or material from trucks. Review work orders and schedules to determine sequence of operations.
· Inspect bundles or shipment to ensure conformance to company regulations or customer requirements, signal and direct truck drivers to properly back vehicles into loading or unloading bay. Move, lift, and position equipment, machinery or heavy materials with the aid of hook, bucket or electromagnet, Provide report of work operations by completing relevant paperwork,
· Direct helpers to place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy materials. Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis or raise or lower crane boom or load line. Work within set standards of accuracy and precision.
Person shall be good judges who are able to determine the appropriate sequence for an operation
Able to simultaneously control an array of levers and pedals to lift, move, and reposition materials as required.
Able to withstand equipment vibration and long hours of sitting With sound vision and medical standard. Free from any disease.
Friday, 13 October 2017
No of Job Opening: 2
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & AGE
Education: Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer or Such Technical back ground is must. Further education in International Business Management will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 5 to 10 Years as Technical Procurement Manager in Mining, Machinery or Metallurgical field. Preference will be given to Candidates having experience in China or in African continent.
Sex & Age: Male Candidate, 30 to 45 years in Good Health.
PERSONAL SKILL SET
Should be proficient in English - Written & Oral communication
Should be a Self motivator and go getter at the same time a good team Player
Thorough computer savvy is expected, should be able to make presentations spontaneously
Able to address and handle meetings with internal and external customers and suppliers on a regular basis
International Experience is an added advantage. Should be able to Do, Understand and Evaluate Technical Drawing for Mechanical or Electrical purchases related to Mining / Metallurgical / Machinery.
Brief on Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities:
Take Control of all Technical purchases & Sales related to Project works of Electrical and Mechanical for Mining, Metallurgical and Machinery
Reporting China Office Head (Director)
Should participate in developing and increasing more sales all technical fields related Electrical and Mechanical area.
Should support all other dept. in Achieving monthly / yearly sales Target.
Interested candidate please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 12 October 2017
Work Location: DR Congo, Central Africa
Salary Detail: As Per Company Norms
Education: CA OR ICWA OR CMA OR CPA
· Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts viz, Balance Sheet, Journal, Ledger, Cashbook and subsidiaries in compliance with Time & accuracy norms
· Analyses and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance
· Ensuring the preparation of MIS reports to provide timely feedback to top management on financial performance viz. fund Management and aging analysis
· Monitoring cash flow to review the cash position and forecast funds required for numerous
· Liaising with banks / financial institutions for raising adequate finance to meet working capital and long term capital Requirements
· Interfacing with taxation authorities for timely filing, and Income Tax assessments, and filing of various Forms, Returns etc. required under various Statutes.
Send your application on email@example.com
Wednesday, 11 October 2017
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical engineer OR B.E in Mechanical
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Preference: African back ground, Hydraulic knowledge is must, Diesel engine knowledge is also necessary
Note: We need field person, not for sitting in office and give instructions
- Diagnoses, services and repairs mechanical, hydraulic & electrical systems that are found on vehicles.
- Performs maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of vehicles or Equipments Including but not limited to cars, pick-up, generators, mud-pumps, diamond drill rigs etc…Give daily task to Sub-ordinate and other local mechanics and control day to day if tasks are completed.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions in the equipment and repair. Where require Fabricates, modifies, overhauling engine and installs special equipment or replacement parts.
- Plan and organise routine maintenance checks and adjustments on such things as fluid levels, hoses, belts, brakes, tires, radiators, and clutches; changes filters and oil, and lubricates vehicles and motor driven equipment.
- Maintains service logs and records of maintenance on vehicles and motorised equipment, in computer & on vehicles.
- Prepares work orders and cost materials estimates.
- Keeps tools, equipment, and work area clean, organised, and in good working condition.
- While on servicing of LMV, HMV, RIGS etc., it is mandatory to maintain ZERO spill or dripping of fluids (Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Diesel etc..) on ground and/or if require proper precautionary measures are to be taken to avoid the contamination of sub-surface soil.
- Waste oil, cotton waste etc., should be disposed of appropriately in proper designated dumpsites or landfills.
- May assist in training lower-level workers in mechanical repair techniques.
- Maintains inventory and orders parts, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Assists other mechanics with the more difficult assignments, utilize his skills up to maximum level.
- Organise routing check-up of logbooks of all vehicles, fuel consumption control, keep records of drivers & local mechanic and keep control on them.
- You will look after for local purchase and prepare detailed list for spares to be imported.
- Reporting to G. M (Operation)
Urgent Job opening Manager Civil & Asst. Manager Civil & Supervisor Civil, leading mining Company at Central Africa. ...
Department: Sales & Marketing Reports to: Group-Directors Experience Req.: 8-10 years Age Limit: 30-40 years Job De...
Years of Experience: 6 -8 Years Job Responsibility: To provide transportation service to various departments for operationa...
Job purpose: Complete operation in charge of beneficiation plant- gravity separation method tin & tantalite process plan...