Monday, 11 December 2017
Years of Experience: 7 to 10
Age Range: 30 – 35 Year
Position Reports To: Head Of Operations
Responsible for plant operations, control manpower and deliver production targets.
Role & Responsibilities
· Plan and execute production & quality targets.
· Monitor and control process KPI’s to ensure product quality is maintained to standards.
· Cooperate to service departments on planning and execution of shut down and start up activities.
· Closely monitor that equipment’s and circuits SOP are being followed.
· Responsible for change in management according to resource management.
· Responsible for fulfilling production targets with in budgeted range.
· Command on SX & EW operation and operate circuits at maximum efficiencies.
· Preparation of monthly &yearly budgets and support management on cost effectiveness.
· Train local workmen on day to day activities.
· Reporting to management on day, monthly and yearly process performances.
· Preparation of MIS operations.
· Responsible for Quality, Safety, Health and Environment of equipment and manpower.
· Execute production schedules and finish jobs in time frames.
· Coordinate with inter departments and complete work order in scheduled time frames.
· Supervise shift workmen and follow-up assign tasks.
· Ensure HSE standards are being followed while execution of process and maintenance activities.
· General housekeeping and 5S activities.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
· Bachelor in Chemical engineering.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in SX & EW Operations.
· Expertise on SX & EW.
· Proficiency on plant metal balances.
· Good communication skills – verbal & written.
· Computer operational knowledge - MS Word & MS Excel.
Send your resume at Dharmendra@karmaasolutions.com
Reports to: GM/Process Plant Manager
Department: Maintenance & Engineering
7-10 years of experience as Process Plant Electrical Engineering preferably in Mining
Complete in charge of electrical maintenance -plant and utilities
Role and responsibilities: - he will be responsible of electrical equipment maintenance by using pm, achieving availability of equipment as per the target, knowledge on diagnosing the problems, knowledge on plc, grid, mcc, switch gear panel, gen set operation & maintenance and trouble shooting, previous working experience on the mentioned field, controlling and training the manpower, achieving the key performance indicators, daily, weekly & monthly reporting etc..,
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ B.E. /B Tech in Electrical Engineering
Minimum experience 7 years in process plant as Electrical Engineer / Sr. Engineer
Maintenance experience on power grid, MCC, PLC, switch gear panel, transformer Etc.., -diagnosing problems & troubleshooting.
Experience on spares planning
Experience on Gen sets 0.5 mw to 2 mw operation, maintenance and troubleshooting - electrical side
Experience on project- installation & commissioning of electrical equipment
5-6 years previous experience in a similar role / industry
Responsible for documentation, Reports & SAP, FEEBO.
Candidate must be dedicated, smart working, taking responsibility.
Send your cv/resume at Dharmendra@karmaasolutions.com
Friday, 8 December 2017
Experience: 7 Years
The land we have can accommodate 1,00,000+ sq ft so we will continue to expand phase by phase
· We need a Civil Engineer to supervise this new facility
· We will buy steel , roofing and civil materials ourselves
· The civil engineer will supervise the purchases
· We will use local civil and steel contracts to erect this facility
· The civil engineer will select contractors
· The civil engineer will supervise the complete building process in terms of quality and timely completion
Requirements of Candidate:
A Qualified Civil Engineer
Minimum of 7 years of similar experience
Fluency in English language
Quick at Excel, Word and Microsoft Project
Daily reporting to Management
Send your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job purpose: Complete operation in charge of beneficiation plant- gravity separation method tin & tantalite process plan...
Department: Sales & Marketing Reports to: Group-Directors Experience Req.: 8-10 years Age Limit: 30-40 years Job De...
Department: Sales & Marketing Reports to: Group-Directors Experience Req.: 8-10 years Education: Chemicals Or Enginee...
Years of Experience: 7 to 10 Age Range: 30 – 35 Year Position Reports To: Head Of Operations Job Description Jo...