Qualification: Diploma Mechanical engineer OR B.E in Mechanical
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Preference: African back ground, Hydraulic knowledge is must, Diesel engine knowledge is also necessary
Note: We need field person, not for sitting in office and give instructions
- Diagnoses, services and repairs mechanical, hydraulic & electrical systems that are found on vehicles.
- Performs maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of vehicles or Equipments Including but not limited to cars, pick-up, generators, mud-pumps, diamond drill rigs etc…Give daily task to Sub-ordinate and other local mechanics and control day to day if tasks are completed.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions in the equipment and repair. Where require Fabricates, modifies, overhauling engine and installs special equipment or replacement parts.
- Plan and organise routine maintenance checks and adjustments on such things as fluid levels, hoses, belts, brakes, tires, radiators, and clutches; changes filters and oil, and lubricates vehicles and motor driven equipment.
- Maintains service logs and records of maintenance on vehicles and motorised equipment, in computer & on vehicles.
- Prepares work orders and cost materials estimates.
- Keeps tools, equipment, and work area clean, organised, and in good working condition.
- While on servicing of LMV, HMV, RIGS etc., it is mandatory to maintain ZERO spill or dripping of fluids (Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Diesel etc..) on ground and/or if require proper precautionary measures are to be taken to avoid the contamination of sub-surface soil.
- Waste oil, cotton waste etc., should be disposed of appropriately in proper designated dumpsites or landfills.
- May assist in training lower-level workers in mechanical repair techniques.
- Maintains inventory and orders parts, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Assists other mechanics with the more difficult assignments, utilize his skills up to maximum level.
- Organise routing check-up of logbooks of all vehicles, fuel consumption control, keep records of drivers & local mechanic and keep control on them.
- You will look after for local purchase and prepare detailed list for spares to be imported.
- Reporting to G. M (Operation)
Send your resume email@example.com